Sunday 22 July 2012

Wipe the slate clean

Good Morning Beans,

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!
Tonight i'll be doing a photo tutorial on dotty Manicures, saving you all that cash at the salon!$-)
Thought I'd drop this magic bean on you now!!!

Stocking up can be  great way of saving money. Whenever i see a great deal in the shops i fill my cupboard. 
These baby wipe had 60% of! Down to 95p each. They make great face wipes and they're always good for sensitive skin. Johnson's are my favorite although boot own are good when there are no offers about. Huggies have a bit of a weird smell and i feel like im walking around smelling like baby butt all day!

So I've saved myself £15 this week, what bargains did you get?
Email me any great bargains you spot
-    livingonbeans@gmail.com

Have a good bargain hunt!

Mrs Clean Bean
xxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment